Monday, July 13, 2009

ROUGH

This has been what feels like the longest day ever. Even longer than my first day when I didn't even have computer access. This is what I've done today:

Ate my breakfast
Read the ONE work email I received while gone for two weeks
Blogged
Read other people's blogs
Visited various humor websites
Started an in depth email to Ev Ash and Dan with details from el trip, got through only two days and then had to stop
Went to the bathroom to take a nap
Had a text convo w/ Joe about NYC
Watched what feels like HOURS of youtube videos
Ate lunch
Emailed Meghan
Stared at the pictures on my desk (I kid you not)
Took a walk
Talked to Laura on the phone about rent
Watched some Chorale vids
Took ANOTHER nap in the bathroom
Called about my car (which is fixed YES)
Talked to Jacob on the phone about HP (which I still have no plans for?! I need to fix that)
Drafted two different blogs, did not finish either of them.
Blatantly went outside to talk on the phone to Nicole to tell her about England
Blatantly STAYED outside after I got off the phone to work on my tan
Had a text convo w/ Katie about wedding fever

And here I am. If you didn't pass out reading this blog then I commend you, because I almost had to go back to the bathroom to take another nap after I finished re-reading it. I'm just praying that the carpool needs to leave by 5 instead of 5:30 today so I can GO HOME AND EAT SPAGHETTI (homemade, according to Madre's text. Why is she so good to me?) AND THEN PASS OUT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

No comments:

Post a Comment