Monday, July 13, 2009

My life

I always forget how insanely hilarious dinner with the familia is. I knew tonight would be no exception to this when at the start of the meal my dad got hit full in the face with a sprinkler. And while my brothers are hilarious, its only more ridiculous when Jacob's best friend Kyle is over. Kyle is literally Jacob part 2, but he says dumber things. Kyle and Jacob's gf Kate were over tonight, and needless to say, I was only reminded of why I am so happy to be back in the US of A. (Well that and Madre made homemade spaghetti, which if you've ever had hers, you understand.) I think one night I'm going to video tape dinner and just put it on youtube. Because I always talk about Kingett dinners but I don't think I ever fully capture it for people. They fill me with such joy.

Anyways, the only reason I'm writing in this is because Kyle wanted me to summarize my life, and apparently this is how it should go:

I was born a loser, then I became an even bigger loser, but then I met Kyle Swanson and became awesome.

This story could be the reason I tell Kyle he's a failure and will never amount to anything every time I see him.

Dang I love being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment