Monday, July 20, 2009

My day so far

...has consisted of reading through SEVENTEEN PAGES of Perez Hilton.

I even emailed my boss (well, the one I started working for last week) this morning to be like "Let me know if you have anything for me!" She responded with "Will do Shannon, I was in a meeting so give me a few."

TWO HOURS AGO. So you know what? Whatever. I'm trying. Tonight I'm going out and buying 30 Rock Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and bringing them to work. Of course this means I'm going to get assigned work, but at least either way I'll have something to do.

In other news, today is such a strugfest in terms of how tired I am, but at least I feel better than I did yesterday. Aka no swine flu for me. I'm just totally exhausted. I need to go to bed super early tonight.

I also made a semi-completed mix at work today. My iTouch is infinitely better than my old iPod, I'm obsessed. I'll finish it when I get home. It's hard to sort through all of the music I have without a computer. And I don't want this mix to be lame/only the stuff I've been listening to recently.

Also I love Rufus Wainwright.

I think this year I'm going to make all my friends make me a mixed CD. So far Gigi is the only one to follow through. Because I love new mixes. So if you're reading this, make me a mixed CD right now.

IT ISN'T EVEN 11 YET?! UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment