Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I HAVE JUST STUMBLED UPON GOLD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM WRECKED FROM WHAT I JUST DISCOVERED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I need to get some composure.

So I was writing a super in depth email about the whole trip, and I got to the part about the Chinese Pop Star who we got to see perform, and I realized that there would be a video of her on the Llangollen website since she made it to the finals. So I found it, and via my phone, I posted the link to it as my status (http://www.llangollen.tv/en/clip/69, start at 3:38, you won't be disappointed).

Not long after I did this, DJ commented on my status and mentioned that she had a Facebook. Which made me curious. So I Googled her name (Jia Ruhman). Turns out, her name was spelled incorrectly on the website. And she must actually be pretty famous, because it came up with a correct spelling...Jia Ruhan.

THIS BIDDIE HAS A WIKIPEDIA ENTRY AND A WEBSITE.

So I obviously went to her website, http://jiaruhan.free.fr/jrweb/smallsite/home.htm

...and it has videos of some of the things she's been in. Please, I'm BEGGING you, if you value hilarity in any capacity, WATCH THEM.

OMG THEY ARE COMIC GOLD I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment