Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why hello Harrisonburg

So I'm back in the good old H-town for two days. Should be swell. Actually it probably will be, because Kristy Arehart is GETTING MARRIED!!!! We had el rehearsal dinner tonight and it was super fun/HILARIOUS. I've never been in a wedding...turns out it's fun.

Aka...dear friends...GET ENGAGED RIGHT NOW. I want to be in wedding asap. I actually told Sarah (Smith) via text that I think she and Road need to make it happen soon, and this is how the conversation went:

Shan: So I'm at the rehearsal for the wedding I'm singing in tomorrow...and all I can say..is I WANT TO GET MARRIED
Sar: If I find a closet full of dresses in your apartment in ten years, we're having an intervention
Shan: Get married soon. So I can be in your wedding. Come on. You know you want to.
Sar: No! I will not rush my tenuous life plans to meet your sick sick needs!
Shan: I WOULD DO IT FOR YOU
Sar: Don't say things you can't take back
Shan: I'll chip in for your wedding dress?
Sar: No dice. Not getting married today. Or this year.
Shan: But your wedding is going to be so funnnn
Sar: Duh. With ample time to plan, SHANNON
Shan: Oh you KNOW I could make a ballin wedding happen in a hot sec
Sar: You know what? You're right. Why delay our, including your, happiness any longer. I'm going to propose to Road at the top of London Tower
Shan: DONE AND DONE
Sar: False!!!!
Shan: Don't worry, I won't tell him. I'll keep it a surprise
Sar: You're a whore. Expect no such thing
Shan: I'll help you go ring shopping!

...change of subject. SO sad.

If you're reading this, and you love me, get engaged, and put me in your wedding. Because it's really fun.

So I saw The Proposal tonight. As all of you avid blog readers know, in my first post ever, I spoke of Ryan Reynolds and his beautiful soul and spirit (meaning body). Well friends, TONIGHT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. He was as magnificent as ever. And almost naked. Yes. Tina.

As we were leaving the theater, I noticed the NINE FOOT HARRY POTTER 6 CUT OUT...and obviously my first inclination was to steal it. Because even though I have no idea what I would do with a nine foot Harry Potter poster (besides revel in its glory), I of all people should be the one to steal it. And I haven't felt a high like that since we snuck into the perf center (I mean what? We never did that...).

UNFORTUNATELY EVERYONE I WAS WITH WAS BEING LAME. THAT MEANS YOU MATTY CHIDS LYNN AND JACK. There were NO EMPLOYEES out, it was LATE, NO ONE WOULD HAVE SEEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT CRIME. But they said there were cameras and that I shouldn't do it. So I listened. And we went outside. And then I realized...screw that. I'm taking the fricken sign, even if I do it alone. Only, to my DISMAY, the doors were locked since it was late. So I couldn't get back in. Saddest of days. So now I'm SO sad Dan isn't here, because I know if he had been with me, this is how that conversation would have gone:

Shan: Omg. I want to steal that sign.
Dan: Obvi. Because that would be SO INSANELY EPIC (all caps).
Shan: No. I can't. That would be too crazy. Someone would see us.
Dan: Shannon. No one is gonna see us. And stop pretending like you're not going to steal that sign because we both know you are.
Shan: Ok. You're right. Let's do it.

AND THEN WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SIGN AND PATTED OURSELVES ON THE BACK FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT

I MISS DAN!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until i met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business. He is really powerful. My husband divorced me for no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out, we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce, i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and hepacked all his belonging from my house and left. i ran mad and i tried all I could to have him back but all did not work out. I was lonely for almost 4 year, So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and his picture. I gave him that. At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos i have tried so manyspell casters and there is no solution, so when he finished with the readings, he got back to me that he’s with a woman and
    that woman is the reason why he left me, The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back, but i never believe all this he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days. 3 days later, he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me. I can’t believe this, it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution. The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later, we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid. This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him, he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him. This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster i have ever experienced in life. Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.. you can reach him here: drokojiespellhome6@gmail.com CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL Caster.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Pregnant at 47 after reunion love spell -My marriage was falling almost dead due to a bit argument, depression, feelingless and numbed attitudes of my Hubby, he preferred being silent so as to hurt me. -Although there’re days he has been fine and good to me, we cook, eat and do things together, but we still like stepping on a dozen of eggs, we were not at ease as like before when our marriage was still in an excellent shape. Most times after saying some hurtful words to me like; I cannot give him a child anymore, He says sorry and apologize cos he knows that he’s acting passive, numbed and feelingless to me and frustration hits him back again and again. -I truly love my Hubby and feels guilty of our misfortune, I have always wanted to trace back my wrongs and make some amendments so we can live as a happy family with our children by our side. I was tired of seeing him hurt inside. -He eventually served me with a divorce letter after 18 years of our blessed marriage. His reason was that we could never work things out together again, I couldn’t bear his children, shutting him off to be involved in my life and affairs, he feels numbed when he thinks of those circumstances. -I was deeply hurt before consulting Dr. ODUMA , even though I tried day by day to adjust to the woman of his choice but he didn’t see my efforts. -At the end, I was put in a better position with my Hubby by Dr. itua love spell via his email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com.And I’m 7 months pregnant already at 47. It’s a magical work of Dr. ODUMA that restored our dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete