Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's true...the government owns me

So this is my first of probably MANY blogs this summer. Because here's the thing about working for the Coast Guard...you can't get on Gmail OR Facebook at ALL from work. Which totally blows. Luckily, I have my work email address, so I can still get emails. So ask for it and I'll send you one. :)

For now, I'm going to begin the 300 Reasons Why I Won't Marry You, as promised. But I'm going to do it in segments, to a)Take up more of my bored time, and b)300 in one post is boring to read. So you're welcome.

1. You enjoy the song "Step Into Christmas" by Elton John
2. You insist on making me eat Mexican food
3. Your favorite color is brown (and any of its varying shades)
4. You don't text
5. You don't shower
6. You're a better singer than me
7. You took me to a Dave Matthew's concert on a date
8. You have a dumb accent
9. You have a dumb mind
10. You wake me up for anything I deem unimportant at the time, yet feel no remorse

No comments:

Post a Comment