Thursday, June 18, 2009

The next ten

3:48...which means it's almost time for the gym. Yes tina. I think I've exhausted my brain capacity making these charts. I'm almost done. So I'm finishing them Monday probably. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that I spent TEN HOURS at this desk every day. That just can't be good for your health. I vaguely recall el GSci professor saying something about radiation coming from computers, so prolonged exposure to them...not okay.


I spent my lunch break online shopping, and am now going to "The Mills" (which is apparently what they're going to start calling it...THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. IT'S CALLED HOODBRIDGE. We can't have anything that sophisticated sounding) when I get home to go on a quest for a 21 bday dress. ONE WEEK ONE WEEK!


Anyway, here's the next ten reasons why I won't marry you


11. Your favorite season is winter

12. You won't watch Food Network

13. You own any clothing made of wheat

14. You hate/refuse to read Harry Potter (which is why I could never marry Road. Well that and he's dating my best friend. But mostly the no HP)

15. You mispronounce the words tissue and issue (sorry TJ)

16. You have dreadlocks

17. Your last name clashes with Shannon

18. Your last name is so dumb that it would ruin a potential child's entire life

19. You own anything that bears the confederate flag

20. You think Harrisonburg is a great place to live

No comments:

Post a Comment