Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You know summer is ending when I start neglecting my blog

LIFE UPDATES:

I got a droid.

And a job.

But only a part time one.

So far.


I realize this is not enough information for all my loyal readers (Greg Stowers), so I shall elaborate. I've been in VA (well, and SC for a week) for three weeks now. So glad I paid rent for the month of August. I've been interviewing like a crazy person, but luckily for me it finally worked out and I have a part time job working here. They want me to teach, among other things, a class in which I teach a song and dance from Glee. For money. Love my life.

I start in about two weeks? I have two classes with official time slots so far, basic piano, and some class where I teach 3-6 year olds how to be in a band. Aka we're just going to rock out to Journey for a half hour every week. What is this company? And why are they paying me so much to work for them? I'm excited but nervous to start, mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully that's ok with them...

I'm trying to get another job as well, preferably a day job.

But the biggest news in my life in my newest BF, my new phone. Droid. I never thought it would happen. I thought what my little Versa and I had was special. But on Monday of last week, while driving to JMU, this douche decided to not actually turn on. The Verizon logo would show up, then go black, and continue that pattern. I feared for the worst...and the next morning, Verizon store man confirmed that. Not only was my poor little phone officially dead, but all of my pictures, contacts, and texts were gone. Dangitttt.

And then I did something I was positive I would never do...I bought a Droid. Turns out, it was the same price to buy a droid as it was to buy the same kind of phone I used to have, and the data package was also the same as what we paid for the old phone...soo....pretty easy decision...if Verizon ever comes out with an iPhone we'll see how I feel then. So far my droid and I are enjoying our time together.

Anyway it's time to eat cheese and watch Up in the Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment