Sunday, August 8, 2010

BEACH

Here's an equation for you:

Shannon
+
Madre and Padre
+
Josh, Jacob, Joe, and Chris
+
Jacob's girlfriend
+
Padre's cousin's four person family from South Jersey...a different culture in itself
+
Fr. Planty's friend's 17 year old son from Spain who we all met yesterday and who is living with my family for a month...did I mention English is his second language and I'm pretty sure he thinks we're all insane?
+
a resort in Hilton Head, SC, complete with pool delivered drinks
+
A condo probably suited for 10 people max
+
sun and surf
+
Wii Sports
+
Corona
+
an abundance of purple doritos
=
Next week.

I literally cannot wait. I'm on my way back to NYC right now for three days (curse you internship/not packing correct clothing for the beach), then I'll be home again Wednesday night for two more interviews, and then we leave at 5 am on Saturday. I expect madness. I hope that Beach Week 2k10 does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment