Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sarah Davis...this is for you

Here are two excerpts from a gchat with my dear friend Sarah that inspired the following poem.

Sarah: i am waste
d
me: hahahahahaha
Sarah: also didnt you LOVE Eat Pray Lvoe
Love
me: um
SO much
i'm blogging about it right now
Sent at 2:23 AM on Tuesday
Sarah: blog about MEEEEE

So Sarah, this one's for you.

Sarah, you are very drunk.
Three rum and cokes make for funny fb pictures.
I miss you very much.
I want to watch Grey's
and eat Chinese
and play Bubbleshooter
and bake cookies
and laugh a lot.
With you.
You still have my shorts, OBX shirt, and Grey's season 4.
But that is ok because the love in my heart
is stronger than my need for material items.
Sleep well my intoxicated friend.

But give me my stuff back.

No comments:

Post a Comment