Sunday, October 10, 2010

SMASHH INTO YOUUUUUU

Newest obsession: Jon McLaughlin/Beyonce glory

Life updates? Not too many. Although I did get cast in a show!!! Happy to be performing again, obviously. Show goes up Jan 14 and I expect everyone reading this blog to BE THERE. In Mclean.

As for the job front it's still a work in progress. OPTIMISTIC! Moving on.

Upcoming things I am beyond stoked for:
1. The Phillies play the Reds hopefully for the last time tonight. If Hamels can lock it up it means we won't have to play the next two games of the series and we're in the Championship for the pennant hollaaaaa!
2. Dance rehearsals start Tuesday. I never, EVER thought I would say this, but I actually miss dancing. I do not miss Jazz at 8 am, OBVIOUSLY. I do not miss dumb warm-ups. But even in the audition I was just so happy to be dancing again! Plus now I'll have an excuse to not go to the gym since I'll have dance workouts every day. Laziness ftw.
3. THE RETURN OF ASHLEY ELIZABETH BACON. She has been in Europe for five weeks. Aka that's too long to have gone without seeing and more importantly texting her. But all that changes on Wednesday when she comes back to the homeland. I realize I probably won't see her for a few days because she's going to want to devote the first 36 hours she has in this country not to recovering from jet lag, but to catching up on all the TV she's missed. You think I'm joking.
4. HOMECOMING. Words cannot DESCRIBE how excited I am for this. The only thing that would make this weekend more perfect than it's already going to be is if Sarah Davis could come. Stupid Michigan. Me, Ev, Katie, and Ash are piling in the car on Friday night and hopefully getting in in time to see Sunset, which will be followed by a glorious Dave's reunion. Then Sat is tailgating and Songs (which is freeee because I'm ushering aka spending the entire time talking to Dan since he's the house manager). Sunday is OBVIOUSLY J's. I had Ehall last time so I need J's in my life. And assuming I can wake up I'm going to Otterbein too. I miss the old ladies too much.
5. SEEING BOBBY FLAY IN THE FLESH. My mom is the greatest and bought tickets to this expo show in DC he's at and so I'm not even fully sure what kind of show we're seeing but I know it's starring Bobby Flay who is one of my all time FAVS.
6. The start of the Christmas Season. 47 days AND COUNTING! Enough said.
7. So this is obviously super far into the future but I absolutely can't wait to move to Atown with my favorite ladies. I look at houses probably once a week even though we're not moving until summer. I miss living with my roommates so much and being around my friends more than just once or twice a week. This will solve all of those problems. I JUST WANT TO LAY ON THE COUCH AND WATCH (sing along to) FUNNY GIRL/PRIDE AND PREJUDICE/BAD ROMANTIC COMEDIES WITH EV AND LAUR AND BAKE THINGS AND ORDER CHINESE AND HAVE PEOPLE COME OVER. Wahhhhhhh. As of now roomies Arlington-style is Me, Ev, Katie, and Laura (PLEASE MOVE TO ARLINGTON PLEASE PLEASE). Obsessed. I'm going to try and convince Nicole to live with us too assuming she a)isn't deterred by my all caps description of what my old house was like and b)doesn't have more exciting people to live with.

On an unrelated note does anyone have links to pics of the Quidditch match that apparently took place on the Quad last week? I tried The Breeze but they're "updating" the website aka LAME.

Probs should go be productive yeahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment