Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh also

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY WHAT?! IS IT THE SUMMER?!?!?!

No it's not. But I forgot I needed to update the world on the insomnia epidemic. Wish I could say it's better. IT'S NOT. For example, about a week ago I stayed up until 9 AM (yes you read that right) reading a book about a woman who escapes polygamy. YES I AM NOT KIDDING. I mean it WAS really interesting and one of those books I can't stop reading, but I just never feel tired. I try to go to bed at 1 and can't sleep until 4. FML. Last night I went to bed at ELEVEN (it was a miracle...beer miiiiight have played a part)....AND WOKE UP AT FOUR. WHAT. I hate my body and it hates me. We need to learn to be at peace with one another.

Also I had the WEIRDEST dream last night that will take faaaaar too long to write down but Katie had the pleasure of getting to hear about it at 7 this morning. Maybe if I stop dreaming (little known fact, I hate dreaming) I will be able to sleep?

How do you cure dreams?

I NEED TO GO BE PRODUCTIVE THIS IS WHY I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I LAY IN BED AT NIGHT CONTEMPLATING/RESEARCHING CURES FOR DREAMING OR OTHER SIMILARLY STUPID IDEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment