Friday, September 24, 2010

Insomnia...

I have found, is the worst.

I need to fix my sleeping patterns. I can't sleep...ever. For example, last night I was up until 4 reading Wikipedia articles about Jon Stewart. Seriously. I don't know why but I just never feel tired until almost dawn. Even when I get no sleep, I end up staying up until at least 3. SO LAME. I'm this close to investing in some Advil PM and passing out tomorrow before midnight.

In other news, I AM ALMOST MOVED OUT OF NY! Well not really almost, but everything except the top of my closet and my bedding is packed, and the movers will be here tomorrow at 11! I am SO ready to be settled in VA. So so so so so ready. And so stoked! I missed my bed and my clothes...but I didn't miss Brooklyn. Also, this week, I have ridden a Bolt Bus headed to/from NY THREE TIMES. Literally. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. That's almost 15 hours. Pretty much awful. And tomorrow it's back to VA in a Uhaul. But I'm fine with it because then the traveling will be DONEEEE. Well except I'm going to Hburg on Saturday to see Brandon's show. But that won't count because I don't have to move any crap. So exciteddd!!!

In other other news, these are at the top of my "to buy when I have money" list: so beautifulllll

No comments:

Post a Comment