Friday, January 28, 2011

WAKE UP OF DEATH

I guess that blog title is a bit of a contradiction. Whatevs.

I am WRECKED today. I slept really badly last night because I was worried I was going to sleep through my assessment for personal training this morning, so I woke up like, every hour, and I had to wake up for real at SIX to make sure I was there by 7. So I'm so exhausted. And it's snowing AGAIN (GAH) and I just want to be at home in my bedddddd. Alas, I cannot at ALL today because this is my last weekend of shows (COME SEE IT!). I'm supposed to go to a cast party in DC tonight but I don't know if I'm going to be able to last that long (that's what she said). I think I'm going to leave work early though so that I have time to take the dog out and take a shower. Or do SOMETHING to feel better because I currently feel like crap.

Whiney blog post. Sorry not sorry. I'll try and update next week once my life is chilled out (aka after the shows are completely done. AND I CAN GET A NEW HAIRCUT OMGGGGG I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTT). And I won't be whiny because I'll have gotten regular sleep.

COME SEE MY SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment