Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I've learned on vacation:

Greetings! I come to you LIVE from Daytona Beach, FL (for the second time this year...it's fine)! I'm taking this brief moment to update because we're leaving in fifteen minutes to go to Downtown Disney and I'm trying to tune out Brandon who is HARASSING me to do things I'm already doing (aka, drinking my Blue Moon). LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID GINGER.

Anyway, I figured I'd use this update to talk about the things I've learned so far on this vacation (which is honestly just a vacation from a larger vacation that I'm calling life after school but pre-job):

1. The Bodyguard is a work of cinematic genius.
2. ABC's new original series, Pretty Little Liars is NOT.
3. Nina rocks.
4. If you don't wear sunscreen in Florida in June, you will get a sunburn. Even if you're Italian. Luckily I realized this about an hour in. CRISIS AVERTED.
5. I am an excellent jellyfish spotter
6. Ugly people go to the beach in Daytona....unless you are Shannon, Dan, Brandon, or the REALLY hot guy we saw, in which case you are very very attractive
7. If you want to learn how to abuse your children, go to Daytona Beach. Social services would have a field day up in hurr.
8. Sharing a pitcher before you go to the beach makes the day EVEN BETTER
9. Harry Potter is always awesome


Nine things is not very many but I'm somewhat bored of this now and I think we're leaving soon. But maybe I'll continue the list later tonight. Until then...Pleasure Island and Disney pens await me. SO TIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. lolll PLL IS cinematic genius. hahaha and daytona is its own world idk why you come here..oh yeah bc I'm the shit.

    ReplyDelete