Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crossing things offfff (and more)

Ok, here's what I've accomplished! The ones I need to accomplish are bolded.

Go to reddish knob for sunrise and sunset
Hike Old Rag
Take a shot in every academic building you have had a class in
Take a beer bong from the J Maddy statue (sorry Mom)
Spend the night on the quad

Star gaze at JMU farm
Find the midget village
Drink in front of Wilson

Eat at every place downtown...ok, so I'm REALLY close. I just need to go to Beyond, the Dodger, and Jack Brown's. Well also I want to try the new Cally's menu and once it opens I'm gonna have to go to Union Station. Sigh, this one is taking so long to accomplishhhh! Apparently my family might be taking out of town friends to Luray this week though and want to come visit the burg, so maybe I'll make them take me to Cally's or Beyond.
Eat at every place on campus...finals week. It's happening.
Eat at dhall and ehall in one day
Go to all three Mr J’s in one day
Ride the drunk bus (in costume)
Grilled Cheese Thursday
Dance in the rain
Have a mud fight
Take pictures on the railroad tracks, with both J Maddy’s, and the duke dog

KLINES...mint chocolate chip
Have a heart to heart with someone new--Ok so this is up in the air for discussion, but I go on record saying the h2hs haven't been satisfactory enough, so I'm not saying I've accomplished this one yet.
Get banned from the Music Library (hopefully by being so loud that I infuriate dog lady)

Pretty insane that I have two weeks to accomplish this. Granted some of it is going to have to happen after I graduate. That's ok, it will happen. And the bulk of it is going to happen as soon as my recital's over. Senior. Week. Holla. I have SO much good to come in the next two weeks. SO much. Also, I just realized that I literally need to start planning my exit from the music library. I cannot wait. Maybe it will be simple and I'll just borrow someone's cat. What can dog lady say? NOTHING. Why stop at a cat actually? I should get some super obnoxious animal. What if I found a way to get a COW into the music library? That would hands down be the most epic thing I have ever done. Even a pig would be insane. Or a rooster! I need a friend who owns farm animals...

Anyway I probably should go to bed considering it's going to be at least 3 am before I do. Eff my sleep patterns. It's horrible for my voice. AND I HAVE A RECITAL IN A WEEK. I'm so excitedddddd! Anyway time to watch some Mod Fam and ptfo. T-minus 16 days till REAL LIFE! Whaaaaaaat?!

P.S. I need to update this soon without referencing the Bucket List. Maybe with a fun or ridiculous anecdote. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment