Monday, April 5, 2010

Bucket List...again

Ok so I know I keep updating this, but I just got the most up-to-date version from Marge, so I need to post it all here:

Go to reddish knob for sunrise and sunset
Hike Old Rag
Take a shot in every academic building you have had a class in
Take a beer bong from the J Maddy statue (sorry Mom)
Spend the night on the quad
Star gaze at JMU farm
Find the midget village
Drink in front of Wilson
Eat at every place downtown
Eat at every place on campus
Eat at dhall and ehall in one day
Go to all three Mr J’s in one day
Ride the drunk bus (in costume)
Grilled Cheese Thursday
Dance in the rain
Have a mud fight
Take pictures on the railroad tracks, with both J Maddy’s, and the duke dog
KLINES...mint chocolate chip
Have a heart to heart with someone new
Get banned from the Music Library (hopefully by being so loud that I infuriate dog lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment