Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just a little longer...

I have now been procrastinating for thirteen hours. At least I can attribute twelve of those hours to sleep. Because yes friends, I was out by nine thirty. A part of me is deeply ashamed, but I'm mostly just mad impressed with myself. I got crap sleep all weekend and DEFINITELY got crap sleep on Sunday and Monday nights. So I was totally due. We got out of rehearsal SUPER early so I was really excited because I had these big plans of finally cleaning my entire room (which is literally the most daunting task of all time), cleaning the kitchen, writing my midterm for Dr. Warner's class...and then my bed took full control over me. Seriously I'm obsessed with my bed, but it can definitely be a dirty whore sometimes. It's so warm, comforting, and inviting! Once you've had a taste you basically can't say no to its seductive will. So I decided I would "take a nap" from 9:30-11. Yeah, nice try idiot. I obviously woke up to my alarm at 11, answered a few texts, and then was like noooooope goodnight! The next thing I know...it's 9:30 am. Effff. My room still is out of control, I have an entire midterm to write, SO much laundry and packing to do, a lesson AND Nats to prepare, and DISHESSSSS. Tonight, I can do all the cleaning crap tonight. I'm going to keep telling myself that. It makes me feel better. This morning is going to be devoted to Dr. Warner, Food Network, and breakfast.

...and my bed, which I still haven't gotten out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment