Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello from Daytonaaaa

Hola amigos! I come to you LIVE from Daytona Beach, FL! SPRINGBREAKS2010!

Ok enough obnoxiousness. Anyway, Dan and I drove to Richmond first on Friday morning because I had to compete at Nats (Second place...tight). Good times abounding, saw lots of kids I haven't in a while, hung out with JMU kids, yayyyyy! Then we went to Fburg to see the love of my life, aka Nicole. Ridiculousness OBVIOUSLY ensued, including but not limited to: a vomiting parrot, free vino in MULTIPLE locations, purple doritos, and competing with 50 year old double daters for attention. The night ended with Dan passed out in the bathroom...success.

So yesterday we drove to Daytona, it only took like 11 hours AND it included a trip to Friendly's...hollaaaaa! By the last hour we were both like AHHHHHHHHH and Dan may or may not have sent texts from my phone for "fun". But we finally got to Nina's and it is wonderfullll. AND FLORIDA IS WARMMMMM(er than VA). Last night was RIDICULOUS. No but seriously. Landmines, breaking and entering, missing tooth, sexual harassment, McDonald's. Tight. Again...success.

Today consisted of beach and cooking, aka could life get any better? The answer is probably not. But maybe I'll win the lottery tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment