Friday, February 26, 2010

Goals for the rest of this semester

-Hike Old Rag
-Eat at every downtown restaurant that I haven't been to, as well as Taste of Thai, Ham's, and Smokin' Pig before I graduate. Also try Kline's Mint Chocolate Chip.
-Go to Reddish Knob for both sunset AND sunrise.
-Ride the drunk bus again
-Have a Harrisonburg/JMU photo shoot at all the landmarks...preferably late at night...over the weekend...if you catch my drift.
-Visit Midgetville
-Visit Mennonite land
-Have the most memorable Spring Break ever. Full of rail drinks, sun, and going out. And ridiculous.
-Find my recital dress(es)
-Iron out summer plans. Aka when I'm moving to NYC and where I'm moving to.
-Turn in my graduation application
-Spend as little money as possible
-Have a heart to heart with someone new
-Upload as many CDs as possible from the Mus Lib onto my computer
-Have a grand exit from the Mus lib
-Leave in good spirits, but not tied to this place and ready for what's next (because I have a feeling that what's next is better)

No comments:

Post a Comment