Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SWEEEEEET FREEDOM

I mean you wouldn't necessarily know it based on the time I'm posting this blog, but I have enjoyed and evening of literally nothing. For the first time in WEEKS. I have been sitting in bed on my computer (aka ignoring the disaster that is my room and homework) watching Food Network for hours. Perfection. So updates on my life...

-I'm not poor anymore. In fact I'm very far from it...but I'm pretending like that is not the case. Otherwise I will be poor again very soon.
-I have basically stopped doing work. I have been blaming this on Oklahoma. I will have to find some new excuse starting, well, now. I guess I can start blaming Nine on Monday. In actuality, it is SEVERE Senioritis.
-To my own detriment this is seeping into job/internship applications. I have one due Monday. I have two essays and a resume to write. ...maybe I should get on that.
-I am obsessed with this website called Sporcle. It's pointless quizzes. No seriously, I'm obsessed
-That's all.

Already bored of this...standard. See you in two months blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment