Tuesday, August 16, 2011

@shanbamf: #hairspraytweets

So epic, most likely depressing Hairspray blog is coming, but in the meantime, I got bored and decided to read my twitter timeline for the past three months, and compiled most of the things I tweeted about Hairspray. Find me on twitter #hairspray kids...@shanbamf!!!

May 16 (the day I decided to audition): Blasting hairspray with my windows down...stopped at a light next to an old man with his windows down... #awkward

May 24 (day of callbacks): On so many drugs. I WILL NOT GET SICK

May 24: Tea and Emergen-C ALL DAY. I WILL RUIN YOU, ILLNESS!

May 24 (during callbacks): Prayers for me right now please. I am so so close

May 24 (after my call from Russ): YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

May 26: Is this real life? http://yfrog.com/gyah0zqj

June 3: Woof...just had our first full sing through...I sing the ENTIRE SHOW. I did not get to sit down almost the entire night. #hairspray #nodes

June 4: Learning all of you can't stop the beat...holy lord. #hairspray #cardiacarrest

June 5: My ENTIRE body is sore today. #hairspray #youcantstopthebeat #youcantstopthemuscletrauma #dangit

June 18: Welcome to the 60's is a choreographer's nightmare. #hairspray #shambles #effyoumarcshaiman

June 23 (while tweeting from my office's annual golf tournament): I just do not understand golf. In other news, I have act 2 completely memorized. #toobadact1istwiceaslong #hairspray

June 23: Annnnnnd I'm obsessed with the I can hear the bells choreography #hairspray #bestdayever

June 25: My ankles are so sore that I had to take painkillers...with my beer. #poorlifechoices

July 9: My legs actually might fall off. SEVEN HOURS OF REHEARSAL

July 11: Thanks to FB, two of my favorite things are colliding...#hairspray and #harrypotter. Love my castttttttt

July 11: Sitz is always my favorite rehearsal #hairspray

July 12: Sometimes I sit at my desk and practice choreography sitting down #hairsprayconfessions #itsaslowday

July 18: So. Much. Pain. In. My. Limbs. #doubletech #hairsprayproblems #omghowamifunctioning

July 23: Last night was absolutely amazing...so ready for opening tonight!!!! #hairspray

July 27: I am buzzing with energy right now. I predict epic DP in the dressing room tonight. So pumped for tonight's show. #hairspray #workblows

July 27: Get ready @TTP83 (that's Adrian!)...tonight we are staging Hairspray 2

July 27: Turns out, at work, you CAN stop the beat #imdying #bored #omg #isit5yet #hairsprayplease

August 2: @TTP83 Tonight...we have to COMMIT to the MMGANG cheer. Also, on a related note, we're taking shots before the show #sponsornight #hairspray

August 3: I know what the problem was last night...no red bull, and no dramatic readings of Hairspray 2! We're fixing that tonight @TTP83.

August 5: I normally cannot focus at work...but I SUPER cannot focus today... #minkstole #hairspray

August 8: I am so depressed today :( #howamigoingtofeelaweekfromnow

August 10: @TTP83 Baby just likes to do the boink...boink... #omg

August 12: Guhhh greatest cast ever. #hairspray #saturdaywillbesobfest2k11

August 13: Pretty sure dehydration is inevitable today. #lastshow #sobfest2k11 #hairspray

August 14: I cannot stop crying.

August 15: Guhhhhh #postshowdepression #hairspray

August 16: First day of no #hairspray...FIVE HOURS of Millionaire Matchmaker. #itsfine

No comments:

Post a Comment