Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ten good things about today

1. It was finally warm enough to wear new shirt (new meaning I bought it in February but haven't worn it yet)
2. Tonight I got to drink Corona with lime on my patio which is one of my favorite things ever
3. I had an interesting and intellectually stimulating conversation about religion with both of my parents that didn't involve yelling or anyone getting offended
4. Katie came to the office for lunch (and after)!
5. I got to see Ev who was in SUCH good spirits considering she had RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY today. And I got to share with her the gift of Modern Family. Her life will never be the same.
6. I watched a SWEET sunset driving home with windows down and Marc Broussard blasting
7. I read the newest Hyperbole and a Half
8. I got to talk to most of my favorite people in some way, shape, or form
9. My trainer WRECKED me at the gym...this is going to have to qualify as a long term good thing about today...not necessarily an in the moment good thing...
10. I made a plan of lots of things to get done tomorrow at work so that even though this week was slow I can still feel like I got a lot done.

I think I should challenge myself to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment