Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tell me how much you love me...please?

Hi loves.

Ok so Friday-Sunday of this weekend I'm going on a Retreat with a bunch of 7th graders and probably the most important thing we do all weekend is give letters. Letters that talk about why someone is important, how they're a gift, why you love them, etc.

Well friends, the facilitators are supposed to have letters too, so I'm asking you, if you have time, to write me one. It can be gushy. It can be funny. It can be five pages long. It can be one sentence. It can be a picture you made in Microsoft Paint (but who uses PCs anymore anyway?). It can be whatever you want. This is one of my favorite things ever, and hey, you never know, maybe I'll write you one back.

If you do decide to send me a letter, just email it to me at kingetsn@gmail.com (you can put it in the body of the email or attach it, I don't care) by 4:30pm on Friday. I promise I won't read it until it's letter time on Retreat; I'll just print it out and bring it with me.

And if you write me one I promise I'll love you forever (although chances are I already do).

No comments:

Post a Comment