Thursday, December 17, 2009

CHRISTMAS POST OMGZ

So I was just re-reading my posts from this summer...SUCH A SAD DAY. They're so boring! Indicative of my job I suppose. At least writing them got me through the day. Looking back I have no idea how I even survived. No...seriously.

Christmas Break is the best idea ever. Especially when JMU gives us four weeks off instead of three like they used to. As a random side note, everyone reading this (aka no one) say a prayer that I get hired by the people who I interviewed with last week, because I'm really really poor.

Anyway, Christmas Break. I've literally done nothing but sleep, eat chips, and work out. Tight. Unfortunately that all comes to end basically starting now until Mondayish, because the concert that I have been planning for over 6 months is finally coming into fruition. Noice. I think it will be good. I'm praying it will be good. No matter what, party time immediately following.

Speaking of party time, I'm going out for the first time all break tomorrow and I really need to start incorporating my newest catchphrase obsession into my vernacular--"Sorry for partying!" (thanks Joe). Dan's been saying it all the time and I really need to. I hope that tomorrow night that I remember to say it. It's the greatest excuse ever. "Oh I ran over your dog? Sorry for partying!"

Ok finally tired. Yes tina. Sleep now. Cleaning out Sarah's old house tomorrow (should be quite the emotional journey..........wooooooooooooooooooooo) and then reuniting with my love of loves (Nicole/Nala/Waldorf). And then hanging out with a lot of gay boys...aka standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment