Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Excel Class

So the other intern in my department and I got so bored last week that we signed up for a Basic Excel class today (which I don't even need because I'm actually really good at excel but I'm that bored). I expected it to only be slightly stimulating (I was right). BUT what I did not account for was our instructor, who may or may not be a cartoon character. He's a 40 year old gay man who is excessively sweating, really nice, and full of catchphrases I've never heard a really person use before.

It kind of reminds me of that Gmail tutorial I made for Dan. Because so far today, he's said the following expressions to the class:
"Just click enter, and bada bing, bada boom, you're done!"
"This icon is just a quick and dirty way of printing."
"KAZOOEE! You made the box yellow!"

I will OBVIOUSLY be updating more as the day goes on, because I'm in this class until THREE. I may be bored, but I will be acquiring a wealth of catchphrases to put into practice once school begins.

KAZOOEE! Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment